1.How do I order and what happens next? Do you accept OEM?
Sending an email to Breeze or leaving a message on Breeze website about your demands and can help you finish any purchasing task on fashion accessories.
Yes, welcome any of your OEM or ODM orders.
2. Do I need to come to your factory to order?
Welcome to visit our office and factory! But if this is out of your budget , do not worry, can do everything through email, phone and post.
3. Can I order samples firstly and then place the bulk order?
Yes, you can. understands that customers want samples firstly, and then need a sales period to collect orders from their customers. This is not a problem. BTW, is qualified to produce according to clients’ design, or you can also choose samples from our website, of course, Breeze will update the styles constantly.
4. Do you give free samples?
Yes, samples are free, but the express fee should be at buyer’s account, so kindly please provide your express courier account, DHL, FEDEX, TNT or what ever courier you like, Breeze’s sales team will contact with them directly to send the sample when it is available.
5. What is the delivery time for samples?
If not in busy season, you ordered samples will be shipped within 2 weeks.
6. What is the lead time of manufacture and to receive my order?
In general, the lead time of producing bulk order is about 45-60 days, which is also depending on the status of the raw materials and the time you need to confirm the PP sample and place an order, so your early confirmation of the sample and official PO will be quite useful for
to meet your delivery time requirements.
7. Can I put my own label and logo on the products?
Of course you can! And you may have two options:
1) Sending your label design to us and makes them for you.
2) Sending your finished labels to us and put them on the clothes (free of charge).
8. Which textiles/fabrics can you work with?
is good at making all kinds of fashion accessories, especially good at scarves, hat. Breeze’s professional technical and design team and 10+ years of related experiences allow Breeze to work with most kinds of materials (viscose, voile, polyester, acrylic, cotton, silk, cashmere, angora etc.), so it's your choice and Breeze could advice you if you wish for. And can also provide dye and print service.
9. Do you have any certifications, are you factory or reading company?
has SEDEX report, and PASS the M&S audit. And is a factory based trading, our team buys yarns and then sends to weaving factory, printing factory and then gets them back to do sewing, packing and inspection ourselves. Therefore, have good control of the price, quality and delivery time